Where are you located
Colorado Springs, Colorado
In what states is your equipment certified for use in a licensed extraction facility?
We are currently approved for use in state that recognizes PSI's engineering licenses, with new states being added often. Please check our Current Certification for a list of all current states.
What solvents are compatible with your extractors?
Our machines are designed to work with 100% butane, 100% propane, or any blend thereof.
Are your extractors safe?
Absolutely. Our systems are completely closed loop, and rated at 350psi operating pressure. Typical operating pressures are around 50psi, so there is a tremendous margin of safety built-in. Every TRIFECTA includes 13 pressure relief valves for ultimate peace of mind. Our 100LB solvent tank is ASME U-stamped and polished to bio-pharmaceutical standards.
Key Safety features on the TRIFECTA:
• Compliant with 2015 International Fire Code
• Compliant with NFPA 58, Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code, 2014
• Compliant with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1, 2013
• ASME-stamped pressure vessel with Aquatrol pressure relief valve, built to bio-pharmaceutical quality standards
• Maximum allowable operating pressure is 350psi (burst pressure is much higher), but typical operating pressures are 30-50psi
• Hoses and quick connects are rated to 3,000psi.
• 100% 304 stainless steel and 6061 aluminum construction, 100% TIG welded and polished to 3A sanitary standards
• Each system includes (13) independent pressure relief / safety valves, precisely calibrated to relieve pressure any time levels exceed allowable limits
• System is 100% closed loop and intrinsically safe, since it contains no electrical components whatsoever, which makes it extremely safe to operate in the appropriate C1D1 extraction facility
• Each extractor is carefully assembled in Colorado Springs, CO and is backed by a lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects
What other equipment will I need?
Because the Golliath recovery pumps are C1D1 compliant pneumatically driven, you will need an air compressor capable of 25-35cfm per pump (50-70cfm for Trifecta), generally we recommend a rotary screw compressor with a cooler/dryer. Dry, cool, clean air is paramount in the life of the recovery pumps. We offer multiple sizing option from Sullair, and industry leader in compressor technology, and can tailor a turn-key package to suit your needs.
Lab Chiller (recommended)
To keep the extraction process efficient and running cool we recommend a lab chiller used for cooling the main pressure vessel and for dewaxing. By cooling the main pressure vessel we are able to lower the recovery pressures in the system thereby increasing the recovery speed. The main pressure vessel has an internal cooling coil and is fully jacketed on the exterior for circulating sub zero (-50C) fluids. The dewax columns also feature an external jacket for chilling during the dewax process. We offer multiple sizing options from Julabo, a leading lab temperature control systems built in Germany, and can tailor a turn-key package to suit your needs.
Lab Heater (recommended)
To help assist with the solvent recovery a lab heater is used in combination with the jacketed collection column. This allows heated fluid to circulate around the collection column increasing the evaporation rate and decreasing recovery times. Using a certified lab heater allows for precision control over the collection column temperatures during the recovery process. We offer multiple sizing options from Julabo, a leading lab temperature control systems built in Germany, and can tailor a turn-key package to suit your needs.
Do you offer turn-key packages?
We do! Give us a call today and we can tailor a system around your specific needs. Whether you need a basic Minifecta or multiple Trifecta systems we can tailor a full package to your needs complete with extraction system(s), air compressor(s), heater(s), and chiller(s).