MINIFECTA™ CERTIFIED - BRINGING TRIFECTA™ TECHNOLOGY TO THE MASSES
Drawing heavily from the proven design of our TRIFECTA™ closed loop extraction platform, we are extremely excited to announce the MINIFECTA™ extractor. A simple, elegant solution for customers looking to extract anywhere from 1lb to 25-30lbs of material per 8 hour shift.
Each component was meticulously designed and tested for safety, quality, and speed. No other system encompasses the capacity, versatility, efficiency, or includes the features available with the MINIFECTA™ extractor.
Each MINIFECTA™ extraction platform comes with a GOLIATH™ extraction pump. These mammoths boast some of the fastest recovery times on the market with a single pump recovering 1lb of butane in under 2 minutes minutes. Additionally, these pumps are fast enough to eliminate the head pressure in the collection vessel AND pull a vacuum. This lowers the boiling point of the solvents which means you can keep the temperatures of the extract much lower during recovery as not to burn or discolor the extract. Faster recovery, higher quality extracts, and ultimately more profit.
THE MODULAR GAME CHANGER
The demands in the extraction industry are ever changing, so we created the MINIFECTA™ extraction platform with flexibility at the forefront of the design process. With compoundable processing columns, MINIFECTA™ gives you the ability to change the main column size on the fly. Columns are available in 12" (2lb), 18" (3lb) or a compoundable 30" (5lb / 15 Liter), all come as standard equipment on the extractor. The modular design allows the user to custom tailor the extractor to each run, with a maximum capacity of 15 Liters per platform.
Standard Model Includes
- Exclusive, custom engineered 350PSI rated inline sight glass
- 1x 350psi rated stainless steel collection vessel sight glass
- 2x 350psi rated stainless steel main chamber sight glasses
- 1,000psi rated stainless steel ball valves
- 2.5" and 4" Ashcroft stainless steel compound Vacuum/Pressure gauges
- Precision-calibrated pressure-relieving safety valves in every location where gases or liquid can be trapped
- Custom designed stainless steel cooling coil to ensure butane is chilled before being returned into the solvent tank
- Inline jacketed dewaxing with Pre-Run Recovery™ to allow precise temperature control of dewaxing process, and expedite recovery.
- Detachable shatter bowl for cleaner/easier pours, as well as a detachable base lid to make wax removal easier, with minimal waste or product agitation
- Complete disassembly for cleaning is extremely fast, easy and intuitive, thanks to our exclusive quick-connect solvent lines
- Exclusive, custom-engineered 5 micron PumpSaver™ filters built into the expansion vessel, to ensure only clean solvent is returned into the recovery pump, vastly prolonging the life expectancy of your pumps. And no replacement filters are ever needed, as they are completely washable stainless steel elements that will provide a lifetime of service!
- Extremely sturdy and stable aluminum frame, laser-cut and precision TIG-welded from 2.5" square 6061-T6 aluminum tubing, in 3/16" thickness. Adjustable leveling feet are included
- Complete Wilkerson pneumatic air filtration and pressure regulation package included, to ensure pump longevity
- Compatible with 100% butane, 100% propane, and any blended solvents
- Peer-Reviewed and Certified for use in C1D1 MIPS labs by Pressure Safety Inspectors (PSI) in all PSI recognized states.
Estimates based off 12% yield processing trim and retail $25/g.
|Material Processed (lbs)||Final Weight (g)||Gross Revenue|
|total capacity per run||15L / 5 lbs|
|footprint||30” x 40”|
|lbs / 8hr
||Laser Cut 6061-T6 Aluminum|
||304 Stainless Steel|
||PTFE, reinforced and jacketed with stainless mesh|
|hose quick disconnects
|sight glass qty
||5μm stainless element|
|solvent vessel included
|air input size
|pressure safety valves
||PSI CERTIFIED STATES|
|installation + training
|compatible solvents||100% Butane, 100% Propane, and any blend thereof|