Stage 2 Trifecta Turn Key System - Electric Pump
Stage 2 Trifecta Turn Key System - Electric Pump
TRIFECTA™ is the most efficient and versatile systems available on the market for larger scale facilities. Not only is this three separate extraction systems in one which allows you to process three different processes/strains at one time, each process can be individually catered to whatever product is being processed. From exceptionally fast recovery times using the extended collection vessels, to filtration using AFS modular CRC filtration cups, to in-system full winterization. No matter what product you're trying to make, this system can do it and has a specific configuration for that. And each of the three columns can be configured independently of the others giving true versatility.
With most manufactures focusing on bigger, we focused on BETTER! The TRIFECTA™ extraction platform is built around 3 separate columns that can extract 3 separate strains at the same time! A few extractors can boast 100+lb/day material capacity, but only the TRIFECTA™ can produce 500-540lbs consisting of up to 72 different strains! TRIFECTA™ is able to achieve this by utilizing a round-robin format of processing where 2 columns are continuously extracting while the third is being cleaned/reloaded. This allows for significantly higher capacity utilizing a much smaller footprint by harnessing efficiency.
Most extraction systems have you standing around waiting for the recovery process. But TRIFECTA™ allows for constant, continuous operation generating significantly higher yields without increase in cost.
Prefer to run all the batches at once? TRIFECTA™ can do that as well! In only the TRIFECTA™ has the ability to run multiple process on the same machine at the same time! Each column can be setup to run for speed/efficiency allowing massive throughput, or setup for high quality extracts utilizing the AFS modular CRC filtration systems and integrated remote dewax. Each batch can be independently CRC filtered, or the processor can run all the batches into the remote dewax for one final large scaled CRC process at the end. This machine boasts multiple configurations to suit many different extraction styles and needs!
COLDEST TEMPS/ HIGHEST QUALITY
Only the TRIFECTA™ can boast PSI certified temperatures as low as -90F! That's right, -90F! This allows for the coldest extractions possible and only the highest quality output. Anion achieves this by chilling the massive 100lb pressure vessel and storing the solvent at chilled temperatures before the process even starts. This works tremendously better than trying to chill the material columns during the run after the solvent has already made contact with the raw materials. Additionally with our dual stage recovery chilling, the colder temperatures on the pressure vessel allow for much lower pressures resulting in a faster/more efficient recovery process.
THE MODULAR GAME CHANGER
The demands in the extraction industry are ever changing, so we created the TRIFECTA™ extraction platform with flexibility at the forefront of the design process. With compoundable processing columns, TRIFECTA™ gives you the ability to change the main column size on the fly. Columns are available in 12" (3lb), 18" (5lb) or a compoundable 30" (7.5lb / 15 Liter), all come as standard equipment on the extractor. The modular design allows the user to custom tailor the extractor to each run, with a maximum capacity of 15 Liters per column (45L total).
Perpetual Motion Pumps: Variable Speed Prodigy Pump
7.5HP 220V 1/3P
USA Labs 30/80 Circulating Chiller
-80°C Circulating Chiller
4.6kW Cooling Capacity
USA Labs RH-11L Circulating Heater
4kW Circulating Heater
PSI On Site Peer Review
PSI services prepaid by Anion
Freight shipping to your door included!
- 3x Exclusive, custom engineered 350psi rated inline sight glasses
- 3x 350psi rated stainless steel collection vessel sight glasses
- 6x 350psi rated stainless steel material column sight glasses
- 1,000psi rated, USA Made stainless steel Avco ball valves
- Stainless steel compound Vacuum/Pressure gauges
- Jacketed collection vessels
- 13x Precision-calibrated pressure-relieving safety valves
- Proprietary, purpose-built ASME U/UM-Stamped 100lb 304 stainless, jacketed solvent recovery tank with a built-in cooling coil, sight glass, and a removable cap for easy sanitization/cleaning. Our exclusive caster system makes moving the tank around your facility a breeze!
- Remote jacketed dewaxing/winterization allows for full dewax/winterization inside the machine without the need for ethanol introduction. And this can be done without interrupting the processing capabilities on the rest of the system.
- Shatter bowls available with or without pour spouts (depending on allowability in jurisdiction)
- Complete disassembly for cleaning is extremely fast, easy and intuitive, thanks to our exclusive quick-connect solvent lines
- Exclusive custom-engineered 5 micron PumpSaver™ filters built into the expansion vessel, to ensure only clean solvent is returned into the recovery pump, vastly prolonging the life expectancy of your pumps. And no replacement filters are ever needed, as they are completely washable stainless steel elements that will provide a lifetime of service!
- Extremely sturdy and stable aluminum frame, laser-cut and precision TIG-welded from 2.5" square 6061-T6 aluminum tubing, in 3/16" thickness. Adjustable leveling feet or wheels are included.
- Compatible with 100% butane, 100% propane, and any blend thereof
- Peer-Reviewed and Certified for use in C1D1 MIPS labs by Pressure Safety Inspectors (PSI) in all 50 states.
|total capacity||45L / 21.5lbs|
|lbs / 24hr material capacity||180-540lbs
|temperature rating||+100F to -90F|
|footprint||48” x 41” (+24" x 24" Pressure Vessel)|
|pressure vessel weight||300lbs|
||Laser Cut 6061-T6 Aluminum|
||304 Stainless Steel|
||Viton or PTFE Envelope (Low Temp Version)|
||PTFE, reinforced and jacketed with stainless mesh|
|hose quick disconnects
|sight glass qty
||5μm stainless element|
|remote dewax de-wax
||ASME 100lb / 111L 304 Stainless Steel Jacketed Tank|
|pressure safety valves
||PSI Certified all 50 states|
|class 1 div 1 compliant
|installation + training
|compatible solvents||100% Butane, 100% Propane, and any blend thereof|